|Head||Aaron Alexander||33||N||Eligible Citizen|
|Daughter||Alice Alexander||12||N||Eligible Citizen|
|Son||Allan Alexander||10||N||Eligible Citizen|
Aaron works 40 hours per week and earns $8.00 per hour. He pays $35 per week to take care of his two children (Alice and Allan) while he is at work.
The PHA determined passbook rate is .0075
The PHA’s minimum rent is $35
In determining the cash value of assets, PHA policy calls for using:
Using the HUD-50058 forms following, please compute the following for the Alexander family:
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is INCLUDED in annual income?
2. A Family has had their welfare benefits sanctioned due to noncompliance with welfare’s economic self-sufficiency requirements. The PHA must:
3. Which of the following is included in annual income?
4. Which income of a minor is included in annual income?
5. The income of the head of household who is temporarily absent from the unit: