0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Since the Housing Choice Voucher Program is federally funded, you can move anywhere you like with your voucher.
3. When looking at a prospective unit, you can ask for a copy of the lease ahead of time.
4. Landlords ____ always required to rent to HCV program participants.
5. A landlord can require a participating family to:
7. The amount of rent requested by the landlord must be:
8. After the family has occupied the unit for the initial 12 month lease term, the landlord is able to request a rental increase, regardless of whether or not the family can afford it.