Situation: An interim reexamination in being conducted for Chloe Carlson because owner has proposed a rent increase.
Chloe currently has $2,918 in her savings account, earning 2.15 percent interest. The last six-month average balance on Chloe’s checking account is $89, that pays 1.1 percent interest annually. Cameron currently has $1,092 in his savings account, earning 2.25 percent interest.
Chloe works at a senior center earning $260 biweekly. She also receives child support in the amount of $140 per month.
Chloe’s annual prescription costs are expected to be $250. Cameron’s annual health card expenses are expected to be $800. None of these expenses are reimbursed.
The PHA determined passbook rate is 0.0075.
Complete the following Sections of the 50058:
Note: When inputting your answers, exclude dollar signs ($) and commas (,) from your answers.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
6. Eric Smith’s gross monthly Social Security benefit is $800 per month. However, he only receives $750 monthly because $50 is taken out to pay his Medicare premium. He has no other source of income. Calculate Eric’s annual income:
7. Joe Adams has been receiving $400 per month in TANF. He recently enrolled in a qualifying state training program. As a result, his TANF benefit ended. How much of his monthly income is included while he is enrolled in the training program?
8. In the housing choice voucher program, the earned income disallowance applies to which of the following?
9. Which of the following lump-sum payments is included in annual income?
10. Which of the following is INCLUDED in annual income?